- A web browser extension to help people navigate pages via the keyboard (using ARIA landmark regions).
- AGRIP AudioQuake and Level Description Language
- Making Quake playable, modifiable and editable by blind and vision-impaired gamers.
- Web Game Accessibility Explorations
- Exploring the possibilities for providing semantic information from games compiled for the web to players’ assistive technologies. For more info, consult the article Game accessibility and the Web.
- Experimenting with exploring charts on web pages using sound and the keyboard.
- tinker apps
- A collection of single-page tools to scratch itches and help me learn development techniques.
- netBeep (link currently borked; sorry)
- My first foray into Perl, networking code, revision control, Debian packaging and Makefiles, with many thanks to Craig Shelley.
There’s a set of HTML/browser-related tests.
- A documentclass to help you write your thesis according to university guidelines, written with Iain Phillips, based on contributions from John Whitley and Mark Withall.
- Reader-friendly citations for long documents.