Matthew Tylee Atkinson
I am an accessibility consultant, researcher and developer working towards ubiquitous accessibility for information and communication technologies. My main research interest is developing the means, such as user profiling techniques, to match people to forms of assistance and applying these in areas from web to game accessibility.
- W3C Workshop on Web Games
- Reinventing Landmarks at glacial speed
- Landmarks extension: dynamism and skip-to-main
- Test-driven Development As If You Meant It Reviewed—'Normal' TDD
- Improving access to landmark navigation