A collection of single-page tools to scratch itches and help me learn accessible development techniques.
- HTML Attribute Filter
- Helps tidy up code excerpts from sites, to be used as examples when writing reports.
- Four Lights
- Simulator of part of the Lixie Arduino libraries to prototype colour changes before coding for the device.
- Tweet Drafter
- Draft your tweets with nice big text and without the risk of premature sending. (Needs to be updated to reflect changed character limits.)
- Colour Page
- Type in a hex number and the page’s background is set to the corresponding colour.
- Hex Conversion Tester
- Assess your conversion between hex, binary and decimal.
- Twitter-friendly URLs for Wikipedia articles with parentheses in their titles.
- Commit Line
- Formats test-driven development commit messages.
- Simple Timezone Converter
- A simpler timezone converter than I could find at the time; simply input the timezone and start time of your meeting, and the start time in your timezone is shown.