Paste in indented code; this will elide/remove attributes. Help below.
|Attribute||Leave||Elide long||Elide all||Remove|
How to use
This will remove attributes from HTML code or elide them (replace their values with ellipses).
- Paste some indented HTML code into the text area.
- Optionally change the default cut-off for "long" attribute values using the text box.
Analyse Code; the attributes in the code will be listed in the table below the button.
- Choose how you want to filter each value of each attribute; either…
- leave it alone (the default for short attributes),
- elide it if it's long (the default for long attributes),
- elide it anyway, or
- remove the attribute and value.
Filter Code; the code in the text area will be modified accordingly.
- Repeat this process as often as you like.